|CLUB||LOFT||LIE||LENGTH||SWINGWEIGHT||GRIP||STOCK SHAFT OPTION|
|10.5||10.5°||57°||45.50″||D2||Lamkin UTX||Kuro Kage Black TiNi|
HTX Compressor Type R Driver
Utilizing the innovative Vacuum Casting process has allowed Benross engineers to create an extremely thin crown, moving Centre of Gravity (CG) to a low and forward position, creating less spin and a penetrating ball flight. The HTX Compressor Type R Driver features the new innovative Compressor Technology Response Channel, which helps maximize ball speed across the entire face. The HTX Compressor Type R also features the new R-Flight Rail which allows the user to modify CG position to promote their desired ball flight.
The HTX Compressor Type R is fitted with a premium Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black TiNi shaft and a bespoke Lamkin UTX grip. The HTX Compressor Type R defines the commitment Benross have to providing excellence at affordable prices.
- Thin Crown Technology moves CG low and forward for reduced spin and a penetrating ball flight
- New R-Flight Rail allows user to modify CG position
- 8 Point Adjustable Hosel to change loft and face angle
- Compressor Technology Response Channel increases ball speed resulting in greater distance
- Kuro Kage Black TiNi Shaft as standard
- Bespoke Lamkin UTX Grip